We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our Munich-based portfolio companies which provides a meeting place for shoppers and product experts. They aim to bridge the gap between the offline and online retail world by bringing the kind of curated, face-to-face advice from the offline world to the E-Commerce sphere.
What will keep you challenged?
- Acting as a key link between our venture’s sales and marketing departments and continuing to improve the brand through messaging and team performance
- Developing new business opportunities with significant long-term revenue potential
- Conducting thorough company-specific research to identify use cases and to understand how the venture can offer added value to their customers
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the product and the eCommerce infrastructure market
- Communicating the venture’s value proposition to target accounts via email or social selling tools
- Scheduling highly qualified meetings with identified target account for Account Executives to build a pipeline
- Keeping meticulous notes to track the venture’s engagement with prospective customers, using Hubspot and other sales tools
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Already gained some practical experience in consulting, start-ups, tech companies, or business development
- Experience with outbound and inbound sales activities and contacting prospects through a variety of channels is considered a plus
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a keen interest in start-ups and technology
- An engaging and confident personality that enjoys the challenge of presenting new ideas and concepts
- Effectively work in an independent, structured, and goal-oriented manner
- Experience in working with CRM tools like Salesforce, Hubspot and other tools like LinkedIn is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office and enjoy working with new software
- Business fluent in German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Marketplace & E-Commerce industry by joining a highly innovative and disruptive technology company
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Munich
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Enjoy the opportunity to pursue steep career development during the company's exciting launch phase
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.