Sales Development Representative - SaaS (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member for one of our portfolio companies that wants to put an end to bad customer service by combining different social platforms in one cloud-based service. They want to empower customers and businesses to build stronger bonds.
What will keep you challenged?
- Achieving or exceeding monthly quotas of meetings booked
- Learning to understand customer requirements and identify potential matches for our portfolio company
- Being your own motivator, driving yourself towards success and spotting new and exciting ways to achieve your goals
- Finding always new angles and using different strategies to get the meetings booked
- Fantastic opportunities for learning and career progression
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Degree in Business, Business Informatics or similar
- Having a winning mentality
- A first experience in sales
- Being organised and responsible
- Being ambitious and motivated to make a difference in the workplace
- Motivation to contribute to a positive and productive work environment and grow your career in a top SaaS company
- Ideally, knowledge of CRM systems and sales engagement platforms
- Ideally, knowledge of LinkedIn, SalesNavigator and other lead generation tools
- Excellent command of the German and English language
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in a great SaaS company, bringing real value to customers
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Enjoy the opportunity to pursue steep career development during the company's exciting launch phase
- Pension plan, that includes life and health insurance
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.