Sales Trainee B2B DACH (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A budding sales professional to join one of our portfolio companies, an e-commerce platform and a European leader in their industry, for a 2 year traineeship focusing on B2B sales. They are a very successful and mature player, with headquarters in Germany but also a vast international presence.
What will keep you challenged?
- Collaboration in day-to-day business, including being trained on the use of the systems and processes for the preparation of offers and orders
- Analysis and segmentation of B2B customers
- Salesforce administration and reporting as well as optimization and documentation of sales processes
- Supporting account managers in customer outreach
- Following a review of your progress, a planned takeover your own sales area
- Customer relationship development through outbound sales and campaigns
- Business development in your area
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A university degree qualification in business administration or lighting technology
- You are a strong communicator with a positive, extroverted character
- The ability work under pressure and have a high level of personal responsibility, initiative and commitment
- Excellent negotiating skills with an unconditional will to achieve success.
- An affinity for technology as well as secure expertise in MS Office, especially Excel and e-mail
- Native German and fluency in English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities, getting your own company bike, and a special deal for fitness studios
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.