Sales Trainee - Travel Industry (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
The trainee program at our portfolio company is divided into three periods
1. As Marketing Development Representative
- Getting to know the sales processes from the very beginning with the interface with marketing
- Learning how to use channels like Linkedin, XING, website, chat, and email
- Participating in training in the areas of customer acquisition, product and market understanding
2. As Sales Development Representative
- Direct contact with new customers by phone and email
- Participating in coaching sessions where you will learn how to do sales
- Learning how to do an analysis of customer’s needs
- A personal mentor will analyze your customer meetings with you so that you can improve continuously
3. Becoming a Sales Manager
- After completing the traineeship, there is an opportunity to join the team as a Sales or Account manager
- Being responsible for looking after customers and being their main contact person
- Making appointments for product presentations, leading customers through the demo phase and negotiate the conditions
- Learning how to convince customers & how to find individual solutions to sales problems
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed studies in Business & Economics or have a comparable education
- Great communication skills in German and English
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of the team
- Passion for sales & the startup scene
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the travel tech industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin with access to a great network of entrepreneurs
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparency with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.