Salesforce Developer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which is optimising online visibility and reputation for companies by connecting offline and online marketing activities through their SaaS software solution.
What will keep you challenged?
- Implementing an end-to-end CPQ module in Salesforce, leveraging as much as possible the out-of-box functionalities & setting up the appropriate automations within the CRM tool (Flows, APEX, Visual Force...) and through external tools
- Translating business and/or operational requirements into well-architected solutions & driving the roadmap by planning and scoping implementations
- Building and owning the Salesforce architecture in order to be aligned with our portfolio company's product and strategy & assessing the existing Salesforce installation and transition management to the target architecture
- Developing lightning components and create related technical documentation & using agile methodology to strive to deliver top-quality results in an iterative delivery environment
- Perform maintenance of the portfolio company's CRM management system, and ensure data quality & collaborating closely with Data/BI teams and GTM Operations teams to ensure data consistency
- Facilitating integration with various tools and salesforce add-ons & managing and maintaining vendor applications connected to the CRM tool
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Proven success as a Salesforce Developer with 3+ years of experience, implementing and supporting Salesforce CPQ/Billing and using Salesforce DX - ideally in a SaaS company
- Expertise in developing cloud applications using Apex, Visualforce Pages, and Lightning Web Component Framework (LWC), Visualforce, Triggers, Batch Apex and Salesforce API programming
- Certification as a Salesforce Developer and a strong background in CRM technology
- Ability to identify the actual problem from the symptoms in a pleasant and respectful manner and easy to adapt to rapidly changing priorities in a high-growth environment
- Strong skill in delivering quality outputs in a fast-paced environment, work to tight deadlines, and contribute to a fun, fast-paced, high impact and dynamic environment
- Excellent command of the English language, any other language like German or Dutch would be a plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the location marketing software (SaaS) industry
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.