We are looking for:
A new team member for our portfolio company that is building a paradigm shift in chip technology through manufacturing and marketing the newest generation of energy-efficient and high-performing microchips.
What will keep you challenged?
- Managing projects with EU funding in the sector of cloud computing
- Being responsible for budget allocation and working with public organizations
- Managing, growing and developing the team
- Working directly with the founders and other project leads in order to ensure the success of our portfolio company
Which traits contribute to your success?
- University degree with PhD in Physics, Electrical Engineering with a focus on semiconductor technology or phonics or a similar field
- Very good understanding of solid-state physics or photonics
- Professional experience in manufacturing processes, design and evaluation of data in the semiconductor technology
- Experience in scientific project management with a budget and team
- Experience with 2D materials is preferred
- Fluency in English and German
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Aachen office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Hybrid working model with an option to work remotely within Germany
- Progressing your career in an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with a bright and talented international team
- Getting challenged with a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.