About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Scientific Project Lead (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and support its Project Management strategies. In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on ensuring the budget allocation, managing different projects with EU funding and getting the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German hardware company focused on designing and manufacturing cutting-edge microchips. The transformative startup offers energy-efficient and high-performance components for multiple industries.
In this role, you’ll:
- Manage projects with EU funding in the sector of cloud computing
- Be responsible for budget allocation and working with public organisations
- Manage, grow and develop the team
- Work directly with the founders and other project leads in order to ensure the success of our portfolio company
- Very good understanding of solid-state physics or photonics
- Professional experience in manufacturing processes, design and evaluation of data in the semiconductor technology
- Experience in scientific project management with a budget and team
- Experience with 2D materials is preferred
- University degree with PhD in Physics, Electrical Engineering with a focus on semiconductor technology or phonics or a similar field
- Fluency in English and German
Please note that we are looking for support in the Aachen office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Hybrid working model with an option to work remotely within Germany
- Progressing your career in an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with a bright and talented international team
- Getting challenged with a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meet-ups
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.