SEA Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which is the largest golf equipment online retailer in Europe with presence in Germany and the UK and is on the way to be the dominating eCommerce platform in the industry across Europe.
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing SEA campaigns (B2C) for DACH countries and implementing them
- Being fully responsible for the development, analysis and optimization of SEA campaigns (Adwords, Shopping, Retargeting, GDN, YouTube and Microsoft Ads)
- Being holistically responsible for the growth and performance of the SEA channel - and thus achieve ambitious goals
- Tracking, reviewing and analyzing the performance of the channel against predefined metrics and goals
- Developing and implementing processes and structures necessary for optimal channel management
- In addition, also working on higher-level topics and in higher-level projects
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed studies in business administration or related fields, or relevant SEA knowledge acquired in another setting
- Experience from the development and implementation of profitable eCommerce SEA campaigns
- At least 5 years of experience in ROI-based SEA campaign management
- Experience handling and optimizing multiple SEA accounts with multiple target countries simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge of Google, Bing and Youtube advertising platforms
- Good understanding of vendor bidding systems
- Good communication and copywriting skills
- Fluency in German and English
- Enthusiasm for sports is a plus, active golf player another plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hanover office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.