We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which creates and distributes high-quality consumer health products, natural cosmetics and brands for drugstores, supermarkets and online marketplaces. The team has increased their turnover immensely over the last years and is now striving for further digitalization and international expansion.
What will keep you challenged?
- Operationally supporting the SEA accounts
- Being responsible for the budgets of the managed accounts
- Supporting the team in strategic development with regard to the different accounts
- Implementing and optimising the search, shopping and remarketing campaigns
- Conducting research on current trends, market developments and regular Google competition analyses with regard to SEA
- Further development of accounts with new Google products and SEA tools
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed studies in the fields of Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or a comparable education
- Ideally, relevant SEA experience in a comparable industry
- Very good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Enjoy dealing with numbers and a pronounced analytical way of thinking
- High demands on the quality of your work as well as courage and willingness for professional development
- Very good communication skills in German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the consumer healthcare industry
- Working in an internationally expanding company in an exciting environment
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Benefitting from professional and personal development opportunities, as well as company pension subsidies and health management
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!