Securities Services Analyst (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies in Berlin's FinTech-sector which is modernizing the industry with a mobile-only application that makes financial investments accessible to everybody.
What will keep you challenged?
- Managing post-trade, securities settlement and asset servicing processes
- Working closely together with settlement partners and third-party banks
- Solving complex challenges along the complete post trading value chain and optimizing post trading processes
- Making sure that post-trading customer experience is best in class by successfully managing corporate actions and security transfers
- Ensuring the correct settlement of customers’ securities
- Being responsible for the management and optimisation of processes to provide customers with best-in-class services
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or Economics or professional background in banking with multiple years of relevant experience Experience in clearing and settlement and asset servicing is beneficial
- Self-driven personality with a “hands-on” approach and outstanding analytical skills with a quick understanding of new subjects and a willingness to learn and excel in a demanding startup environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Able to perform well under pressure, handle several different projects and responsibilities simultaneously with ease
- Excellent communication skills in English and German are required, additional languages can be helpful
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the FinTech industry by joining an emerging startup in their internationalization phase
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.