We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which creates and distributes high-quality consumer health products, natural cosmetics and brands for drugstores, supermarkets and online marketplaces. The team has increased their turnover immensely over the last years and is now striving for further digitalization and international expansion.
What will keep you challenged?
- Owning the end to end management of Amazon marketplaces in Europe
- Being responsible for the selection of products, the optimization of the listings, the coordination of the advertising measures as well as the success control of the initiated measures
- Managing and controlling the advertisement, sponsored products, and Amazon PPC
- Being responsible for market and competition analyses as well as the strategic alignment of product targets
- Recognizing innovations and changes on the marketplaces and implementing them in existing processes
- Working closely in a team with international marketplace experts
- Being responsible for sales and margins of your area of expertise
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Several years of experience in e-commerce
- Extensive knowledge on the Amazon marketplace (seller and vendor) and all topics around Amazon (Amazon Sponsored Products, Affiliate Marketing etc.)
- Experience in optimizing product listings on the marketplace Amazon
- Good understanding of key marketing parameters (KPIs) to maximize visibility and sales volume on Amazon
- Very good understanding of numbers and an entrepreneurial streak
- Being independent, organized, and having a goal-oriented way of working
- Self-initiated and enjoy tasks with creative freedom
Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the consumer healthcare industry
- Working in an internationally expanding company in an exciting environment
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Benefitting from professional and personal development opportunities, as well as company pension subsidies and health management
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!