Senior B2B Sales Partner (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which is an online engagement platform. They are supporting online content publishers to target and engage their audience by using an algorithm within their software.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for the cooperation with well-known media agencies of GroupM, Serviceplangroup, OMG or the IPG Mediabrands
- Developing and monitoring the overall media account strategy
- Developing creative campaign concepts for clients in all industries (automotive, finance, entertainment)
- Identifying potentials, whether branding or performance targets, in the cooperation and advising both direct clients and media planners on the selection of our portfolio company's advertising formats and KPIs in order to jointly implement successful campaigns
- Working closely with the campaign delivery team, being responsible for client communication & ensuring the success of the campaign
- Representing our portfolio company in meetings, calls, trade shows or events & being an expert in Native Advertising
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 4+ years of professional experience in on the brand or marketer side working with large agency networks such as GroupM, OMD or Carat or you have a good understanding of them
- Ideally, you have a strong network in the marketing field, with the ability to expand it further
- Creative mindset, with a strong passion to get involved in shaping the communication strategy for well-known advertising clients such as Coca Cola, SAP and P&G
- Strong communication skills in German and English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Making a true impact in the Marketing Tech industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Be part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.