We are looking for:
a new team member to join our portfolio company: a German EdTech company focused on enabling students to access a wide range of digital learning materials and communicate via its platform. The fast-growing startup is active in several European countries, serving millions of students.
What will keep you challenged?
- Ensure the quality of our portfolio company's application through regular code reviews
- Drive the design and development of new innovative features from the technical point of view for our venture's application
- Share and expand your knowledge by exchanging information within the IT team and within the network of developers about backend best-practices
- Be a part of an agile, smart and open-minded engineering team
- Work closely together with amazing back-end and front-end developers, user experience experts and product designers
- Build and provide internal & external RESTful APIs that ensure a fast & frictionless updating of our backend products
- Define standards and best practices in close collaboration with the team
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Several years of experience in Software Development
- Deep technical understanding of RESTful API’s
- Solid background in building scalable distributed products
- Experienced with PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Having sufficient knowledge and experience working with AWS or GCP
- Strong written and spoken English skills
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Ed-tech Industry
- Possibility for working completely remotely to balance your work and private life
- Transparent culture and flat hierarchy where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an amazing team with dynamic, young, and motivated professionals
- Opportunity to grow with the team and the company
- Have a crucial impact on the accessibility of education for all
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!