We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our B2C portfolio companies which provides an online platform that connects students to a wide range of digital learning materials. They believe that digital and effective education should be accessible equally to all individuals.
What will keep you challenged?
- Building a platform that scales to several million users
- Evolving the product which is powered by a service architecture predominantly written in Go
- Investigating and resolving high-impact scalability issues within our portfolio’s product and frameworks
- Building and providing internal & external RESTful APIs that ensure a fast & frictionless updating of our backend products
- Challenging and expanding your knowledge of reliable architecture, programming, and new technologies
- Working closely with and learning from other experienced engineers while collaborating on particularly difficult technical challenges
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Several years of experience in software development
- Deep technical understanding of RESTful API’s
- Solid background in building scalable distributed products and practical experience with caching
- Experienced with PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Having sufficient knowledge and experience working with AWS or GCP
- Strong written and spoken English skills
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Ed-tech Industry
- Possibility for working completely remotely to balance your work and private life
- Transparent culture and flat hierarchy where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an amazing team with dynamic, young, and motivated professionals
- Opportunity to grow with the team and the company
- Have a crucial impact on the accessibility of education for all
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!