Senior Backend Engineer (m/f/d) - Node.js
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, which is a fast-growing and very well-funded B2B startup in the travel industry focused on helping small and medium-sized enterprises to easily book, manage, and expense their business travel with a mix of automated and human help.
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing and optimizing the booking platform
- Designing and implementing complex, scalable data processing
- Troubleshooting and solving complex and interesting problems
- Collaborating with the developer team on optimization of the infrastructure
- Architecture- and Code reviews
- Code Quality, Robustness, Automation, Testing and Monitoring
- Linux and Docker
- Amazon Web Service (AWS)
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A solid background knowledge in Computer Science (Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns, Scaling)
- 4+ years of professional experience in software development
- Strong focus on Code Quality, Robustness, Automation, Testing and Monitoring
- Basic knowledge of Linux and Docker
- Experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS) is a bonus
- A positive team-player attitude
- Fluency in English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Travel Tech industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.