We are looking for:
A new member for one of our portfolio companies that acts as a manufacturer as well as supplier of modern and well-designed office furniture. The E-commerce business has been awarded for its innovation and design ideas contributing to an attractive work atmosphere in the office and home office.
We consider our organization’s ability to derive valuable insights from data as a key differentiator from our competition. Working at our portfolio company, you will greatly contribute to this aspect by empowering different teams (e.g. marketing, product, sales) with relevant reports, analyses & insights - ultimately ensuring long-term sustainable growth.
What will keep you challenged?
- Proactive identification, exploration & implementation of impactful data initiatives for various departments based on the portfolio company's strategic objectives
- Maintenance & extension of our enterprise data warehouse in close collaboration with IT
- Insight generation through comprehensive analyses & reports for Marketing, Product & Sales, interpreting company-wide data, defining core business KPIs and providing them reliably through PowerBI
- Development of and responsibility for consistent tracking and data collection on our websites
- Support and training of internal colleagues in interpreting data and using analytics tools as well as our data warehouse
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Natural deeply embedded passion for all things data
- Empathy and the ability to maintain meaningful relationships with different departments and levels of the organisation
- Enjoy managing complex projects that keep business entities up-to-date and create valuable data-driven outcomes for our teams
- Relevant working experience in the fields of data & analytics (minimum 2 years) - ideally in fast-paced, high-performance environments
- Specialisation in at least one data field like: Marketing Analytics, Product Analytics, Sales Analytics, Customer Analytics, …
- Using Excel and SQL, you might also know Python, R or another language for data analysis
- Relevant experience along the entire value chain: Data collection (via Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics), visualisation (PowerBI, Google Data Studio) & analyses (SQL, Excel)
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Frankfurt or Düsseldorf office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a significant contribution to shaping the innovative office furniture industry and thus improve the everyday working lives of other people
- Fascinating company buildings with modern office landscapes and top digital equipment close to major cities
- Remote working policy - come to the open, design-oriented showrooms or work remotely
- Benefit from employee discounts on chic office furniture
- Feel at home in an appreciative and highly motivated team - everyone pulls together there
- Take on challenging tasks and develop yourself by taking on responsibility from day 1 - a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Develop yourself personally and professionally - for them, the development of their employees is a matter of the heart
- Fancy a DJ and food truck? We let our creativity run free at regular team events
- Relaxation training with in-house trainers for your mental health
- Charge your e-car free of charge
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.