Senior Brand Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which creates and distributes high-quality consumer health products and brands for drugstores, supermarkets and online marketplaces. The team has increased their turnover immensely over the last years and is now striving for further digitalisation and international expansion.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for the optimal brand positioning in the market: segmentation, targeting, positioning
- Developing, implementing, and analysing the optimal marketing mix for the overall brand across all sales channels
- Actively leading and shaping the launch processes of our portfolio company
- Taking care of portfolio management
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Degree in Economics or similar areas
- Min. 5 years of practical experience in the OTC market (pharmacy market, medical specialist groups)
- Experience with Office, SAP/ ERP, data analysis tools
- Several years of practical experience in the pharmaceutical industry and a solid understanding of the healthcare market
- Hands-on working style, creativity and motivation to build an entire brand yourself
- Experience in the digital area is a plus
- Proactive, open communication skills that you tailor to your target group
- German on a native level and professional English proficiency
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the consumer healthcare industry
- Working in an internationally expanding company in an exciting environment
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Benefitting from professional and personal development opportunities, as well as company pension subsidies and health management
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.