(Senior) Business Intelligence Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member for our Data team at Project A. Data is trending upwards📈 With the rise of digital-first business models, deriving valuable insights from data is the key differentiation for today’s companies. The team helps our portfolio companies to gain access to these insights through impactful analyses, advanced tracking technologies and state-of-the-art data warehouses - often built based on our own data transformation framework called Mara.
What will keep you challenged?
- Proactive identification, exploration & implementation of impactful data topics for our ventures based on their strategic objectives
- Product management for data warehousing & machine learning projects by translating stakeholder needs into technical specifications for our data engineering / science team
- Insight generation through comprehensive analyses & reports for various teams (marketing, sales, product, customer service) including empowerment to act on said insights
- Development of and responsibility for consistent tracking and data collection with various client & server-side solutions
- Support and training of operational departments in interpreting data and using digital analytics tools as well as our data warehouses
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A natural deeply embedded passion for all things data
- Empathy and the ability to maintain meaningful relationships with stakeholders
- Relevant working experience in the fields of data & analytics (minimum 2 years) - ideally in fast-paced, high-performance environments (consultancy/agency background is a plus)
- Specialization in at least one data field like Marketing Analytics, Product Analytics, Finance, Customer Analytics
- Familiarity with Python, R, or another language for data analysis, experience in machine learning is a plus
- Experience along with tooling of the modern data infrastructure stack: Data collection (Google Tag Manager, SnowPlow), data integration (Stitch, Fivetran), databases (Snowflake, BigQuery), data modeling (DBT <3 ), and visualization (Tableau, Looker, Metabase)
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
What to expect working with us:
- Make your ideas count and shape the development of our portfolio companies - at Project A you can really make a difference in the venture capital scene
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one and profit from continuous learning and develop both personally and professionally
- Well equipped and modern office with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Become part of a highly professional and motivated team and work in an open and harmonious working atmosphere
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Gain an instant network within our Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups - the next one maybe even organized by you!
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.