About the Job
“Nothing happens until someone sells something”. As a VC, we see it everyday: the smartest founding team with the best product idea in the world will fail if they can’t figure out how to scalably sell it. With our own department of specialists in the area of Sales & Customer Success, we’re determined to help our ventures sell by building and providing industry-leading expertise throughout their entire commercial funnel.
In your day-to-day work you’ll work closely with our portfolio of digital leaders and help them implement excellent sales & customer success organizations. You will be exposed to different business models, company maturities and analytical problems all the while getting unique insights into our VC investment process.
Our Sales and Customer Success team is a group of experts determined to help portfolio companies scale their operations. The team delivers industry-leading expertise in sales, customer success, growth, and RevOps.
Motivation, creativity, and openness encapsulate our values and culture. That’s why we encourage you to bring yourself to work. Join a multinational team of bright individuals and be inspired to grow, innovate, and take responsibility from the get-go.
In this role, you’ll:
- Develop sales, growth and/or revenue operations strategies and execution for our start-ups and private equity co-investments
- Review their messaging, processes and organizational setup
- Implement the value-driving improvements like customer segmentation to the selection of the right channels and pitch design
- Ensure data-driven optimization and further development of direct customer contact
- Evaluate and implement the sales CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce)
- Conceptualize and execute of trainings and workshops with founders and commercial teams
- Develop further Project A best practices for sales & customer success
- Successful completion of studies in economics or related fields with top-in-class results
- 3+ years of Sales or Customer Success work experience in the start-up or consulting ecosphere and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience in optimizing and scaling sales processes with outstanding analytical & organizational skills
- High motivation, very quick comprehension and willingness to make decisions as strengths
- Strong interest in Sales and Customer Success and ideally, you have already gained experience with Sales CRM tools
- Self-confidence, a lot of initiative in highly dynamic environments
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Remote-friendly – Work anywhere in Germany or take advantage of our beautiful and well-equipped office at the heart of Berlin
- Choose your tech – MacOS/Windows/Linux laptop and optional screen
- Career growth – Access to internal workshops, knowledge sharing meetups, PAV Academy professional training opportunities, industry conferences, and other personal development possibilities
- Subsidised products and services, including meal vouchers, German language classes, a bike leasing program, and discounts on services of our portfolio companies and various other brands
- Wellness – 24/7 access to counselling specialists, free subscription to workplace wellbeing platform Unmind, weekly online yoga classes
- Paid team and company events
- Social activities – Hang out with co-workers during and after-hours (Slack or IRL, you decide), grab lunch or coffee with randomly assigned teammates, and disconnect from everything to spend quality time in outdoor activities
- Visa application support and relocation package
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.
With 32 nationalities and over 25 spoken languages, we’re confident that you’ll feel right at home. We look forward to your application.