Senior Controller (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our international portfolio companies, with the headquarters in Austria. They are leading innovators and full-service providers within their digital commerce industry and they are represented in 90 markets and have 7 offices across the globe.
What will keep you challenged?
- Analysis of discounts and contribution margins in the various sales channels and identification of potentials
- Active design and implementation of planning and controlling processes in the sales area
- Collaboration on receivables management, preparation of analyses and initiation of measures
- Ongoing process optimization and further development of sales and investment controlling
- Responsibility for projects and coordination of the group-wide sales planning process
- Cost control for R&D projects and commercial support for product launches
- Preparation of make-or-buy decisions together with Operations and R&D as well as active involvement in production controlling
- Reporting to Head of Controlling
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 4-5 years experience in Sales Controlling
- High levels of motivation and an outstanding commitment to help and shape the controlling processes
- Knowledge of IFRS and experience in Power Pivot
- Knowledge in LucaNet and Power BI is an advantage
- Willing to go the extra mile and working in a high performance team within a fast growing environment
- Entrepreneurial, independent thinking coupled with a hands-on mentality
- Fluent spoken and written German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Koblach city
- Take advantage of employee discount opportunities, company benefits, health benefits, and partner programs
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.