Senior Copywriter and Content Manager with German (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, in this case is a digital health startup. Our portfolio company is providing their users with a modern care experience by offering a digital healthcare center where patients can meet with a doctor via video. They are growing and operating internationally, having Germany as one of their main markets.
What will keep you challenged?
- Translating consumer insight into powerful messages and bringing the personality of our portfolio company to life in a tangible and meaningful way
- Developing, executing and delivering persuasive copy as well as editorial content across all channels
- Delivering high-quality content on different channels, keeping in mind the target audience and marketing goals: blog posts, social media, newsletters, landing pages, paid ads, in-app communication etc.
- Analyzing, reviewing and implementing changes to the website to maximize organic traffic
- Publishing and working proactively in the CMS of our portfolio company
Which traits contribute to your success?
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or a similar field
- 3-5 years copywriting experience working either in-house or at an agency
- Excellent grammar, writing and editing skills
- The ability to master a range of channels and deliver copy according to their varying formats
- A creative mindset, with the ability to not only execute but also bring new copy and content ideas to the table
- High-level organisation and time-management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively and work well under pressure
- Interest in the digital health industry as well a desire to create an impact and make a difference to society
- Fluency in German (native speaker) and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Digital Health industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company’s success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.