(Senior) Data Analyst (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member for our Data team at Project A. Data is trending upwards📈 With the rise of digital-first business models, deriving valuable insights from data is the key differentiation for today’s companies. The team helps our portfolio companies to gain access to these insights through impactful analyses, advanced tracking technologies and state-of-the-art data warehouses - often built based on our own data transformation framework called Mara.
What will keep you challenged?
- Support for our ventures to establish data-driven decision-making within their organization
- Pro-active identification of company and portfolio-wide improvement potentials and translation into innovative projects
- Hands-on data warehousing project management including a variety of contemporary technology stacks
- Development of and responsibility for reliable tracking and data acquisition with advanced tracking technologies
- Advanced statistical analysis in close collaboration with our Data Engineering/ Data Science team
- Deriving insights for key stakeholder teams such as marketing, sales, product management and customer support and enabling them to act upon those
- Support and training of the operational departments in interpreting data and using digital analytics tools as well as our data warehouses
Which traits contribute to your success?
- University degree and (more importantly) an affinity for numbers
- Relevant working experience in the fields of data and analytics in fast paced, high-performance environments
- Enjoy managing complex projects that keep business stakeholders up-to-date and create valuable outcomes for our ventures
- Besides being an expert in SQL, you might also know Python, R or another language for data analysis – additional experience in machine learning projects is a plus
- Familiarity with the data tool landscape to extract, transform, and visualize data (Google Analytics, Snowplow, Snowflake, Big Query, Redshift, PostgreSQL, Mode, Tableau, Looker,... - you name it)
- Excellent analytical, and strong communication skills as well as a hands-on mentality
What to expect working with us:
- Growing in an inspiring team of bright minds
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
- Stay mindful with the mental health platform Unmind (free membership)
- Mentoring network within our portfolio with 250+ participants
- Brainfood sessions with inspiring topics and paid company lunch (even remote!) & team events
- Mobile work policy Germany-wide or option to work from a modern office (with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin)
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an operational venture capital firm that invests in early stage companies from a variety of industries such as digital health, robotics, and mobility amongst others. Our portfolio includes over 60 companies with different business models including B2C, B2B, SaaS, e-commerce and more. Within our company of over 100 professionals, over 15 teams offer their direct support to our portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales, business intelligence and many other fields. In 2020 Project A was named Germany's best VC by Business Insider magazine.