We are looking for:
A new member for our Data team at Project A.
We firmly believe that the decade of data has begun: Powerful technologies are readily accessible to turn raw data into real insights, products, features and more. We are looking for capable talents from various backgrounds to tag along on our journey to utilise data to create real impact via scalable Data / ML infrastructure, thorough analyses & meaningful relationships to ensure proper application.
What will keep you challenged?
- Proactive identification, exploration & implementation of impactful data topics for our ventures based on their strategic objectives
- Product management for data warehousing & machine learning projects by translating stakeholder needs into technical specifications for our data engineering / science team
- Insight generation through comprehensive analyses
- Analyses & reports for various teams (marketing, sales, product, customer service) including empowerment to act on said insights
- Development of and responsibility for consistent tracking and data collection with various client & server-side solutions
- Support and training of operational departments in interpreting data and using digital analytics tools as well as our data warehouses
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A natural deeply embedded passion for all things data
- Empathy and the ability to maintain meaningful relationships with stakeholders
- Relevant working experience in the fields of data & analytics (minimum 2 years) - ideally in fast-paced, high-performance environments (consultancy/agency background is a plus)
- Specialization in at least one data field like Marketing Analytics, Product Analytics, Finance, Customer Analytics
- Familiarity with Python, R, or another language for data analysis, experience in machine learning is a plus
- Experience along with tooling of the modern data infrastructure stack: Data collection (Google Tag Manager, SnowPlow), data integration (Stitch, Fivetran), databases (Snowflake, BigQuery), data modeling (DBT <3 ), and visualization (Tableau, Looker, Metabase)
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote-friendly – Work anywhere in Germany or take advantage of our beautiful and well-equipped office at the heart of Berlin
- Choose your tech – Macbook/Windows/Linux laptop and optional screen
- Career growth – Access to internal workshops, knowledge sharing meetups, PAV Academy professional training opportunities, industry conferences, and other personal development possibilities
- Subsidized products and services, including meal vouchers, German language classes, a bike leasing program, and discounts on services of our portfolio companies and various other brands
- Wellness – 24/7 access to counselling specialists, free subscription to workplace wellbeing platform Unmind, weekly online yoga classes
- Paid team and company events
- Social activities – Hang out with co-workers during and after-hours (Slack or IRL, you decide), grab lunch or coffee with randomly assigned teammates, and disconnect from everything to spend quality time in outdoor activities
- Visa application support and relocation package
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.
With 32 nationalities and over 25 spoken languages, we’re confident that you’ll feel right at home. We look forward to your application.