About the Job:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Data Engineer (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies´ Business Intelligence Team and lead its data infrastructure strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you'll focus on ensuring high data quality from the source up until the dashboard, and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German FinTech company focused on making digital financial services accessible to everyone. The startup's intuitive, user-friendly app combines the power of AI with a team of expert tax consultants to deliver speedy, effortless, and efficient tax returns to thousands of customers.
In this role, you´ll:
- Be part of a newly built BI Team in an exciting Startup environment
- Contribute to the conceptualisation and implementation of the data infrastructure
- Play a key role in the implementation an upkeep of a modern Data stack
- Take ownership of the implementation and maintenance of complex data flows (DBT)
- Develop data and analytics platforms further as well as the data warehouse architecture
- Closely cooperate with our data analysts and data scientists to build data models and metrics
- 3+ years of experience with data pipelines and databases, ideally in a cloud-based environments
- Profound knowledge and familiarity in working with SQL
- First experiences with a dashboard tool, such as Tableau or Data Studio
- Software development experience (Python, Typescript etc.)
- Eagerness to be a part of a dynamic and stimulating environment, as well as the ability to function both independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in both English and German
Benefits and Perks:
- Join an experienced founding team and an open feedback culture across all departments
- Make a true impact in the fintech industry
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities guarantee a steep learning curve from day one
- 30 vacation days + flexible working hours and min 80% mobile work allowance, Company pension scheme, Discounts at 1500+ shops and services, strongly subsidised gym membership, Job Bike
Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office or someone who is open to travel on a regular basis. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.