(Senior) Data Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies whose main goal is to make the infamous Marketing Flywheel spin. Therefore, brands focus on creating an exceptional customer experience for every single customer while at the same time allocating their marketing budgets to the right activities. The smart leveraging of customer data is the key to achieve this.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working on the machine learning part of an Customer Data and Prediction Platform
- Developing software that contributes to the ETL, data preparation, analytics and prediction features
- Ensuring creation of high quality code following a test-driven approach and strive for performant implementation of data pipelines
- Taking part in agile development processes as well as optimizing these processes constantly
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Degree in computer science, business informatics, information technology or similar education
- Several years of experience in data engineering
- First experience with functional programming
- Good understanding of data modeling, algorithms and data transformation techniques
- Proven experience in working with Python data science stack (Numpy, Panda, PySpark)
- Experience with other distributed data stores and streaming applications (Cassandra, Kafka, Flink, Druid, or similar) is a plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin or Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact and define the premiere new standard in the Marketing Industry
- Work on the forefront of AI-driven software that puts the customer at the center of everything
- Well equipped and modern offices in Berlin and Hamburg as well as remote working policy
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.