About the Job
We’re looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager to join one of our portfolio companies’ Digitalisation team and support its marketing strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll lead the Demand Generation Team as they transition into the "Next Generation of Marketing & Sales".
Join our portfolio company: An Austrian MedTech company focused on manufacturing dental CAD/CAM equipment and materials. This leading pioneer of digital dental technology has offices across the globe.
In this role you’ll:
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategies across multiple channels that drive sales pipelines and revenue growth
- Analyse CRM data to come up with high impact demand generation programmes that engage and advance interest across the prospect and customer lifecycle
- Set ambitious goals, define and improve KPIs and metrics along the buyer journey and support the setup of lead scoring mechanisms to indicate sales readiness
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to orchestrate growth throughout the funnel and maintain a constant pipeline of high-quality accounts and contacts
- Collaborate with data teams to set up marketing contribution models
- Support the setup of the marketing tech stack, working closely with the sales and marketing teams to build scalable acquisition and nurturing (HubSpot / Salesforce)
- Deliver critical reporting and analysis to fuel marketing optimisation
- Several years of experience in leading Growth (Acquisition & Conversion) teams for growing B2B companies with a mix of self-serve and assisted sales
- Demonstrated success in supporting multi-market efforts, complex marketing campaigns, and a team approach to selling for direct sales and channel-based.
- Full proficiency working with CRM stacks (e.g. Salesforce) and marketing automation platforms (e.g. HubSpot)
- Empathetic working approach that combines the power of metrics and insights to enable the Demand Generation team to be successful
- Experience working cross-functionally at multiple levels of a multicultural organisation, including executives, to solve problems and develop strategies
- Ability to drive projects to completion and organise/prioritise work for yourself and the teams
- Having the ability to clearly articulate the company's growth strategy and plans so that everyone understands the vision and goals
- Secure knowledge of English, both written and spoken
Please note that we are looking for support in the Koblach office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Work in an international, fast-growing company that shows high esteem for engagement, performance, and personal commitment
- Open communication and respectful cooperation are defining features of our portfolio company's culture
- Attractive financial compensation package
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.