(Senior) DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies in sunny Barcelona. Their product is a Big Data ecosystem that manages ClickHouse services and other integrated add-ons.
What will keep you challenged?
- Design and maintain central systems that are used by your colleagues
- Manage the infrastructure in our company
- Be actively involved in writing specifications and documentation of services
- Maintain a high standard of quality in your work and act as a role model for your colleagues
- Share the responsibility and passion for introducing a DevOps culture in your team
- Quickly detect anomalies in the system and help engineers to solve them
- Define SLOs for services and be involved in setting up logs collection, monitoring, alerting and automation systems
- Set up continuous integration and continuous deployment tools
Which traits contribute to your success?
- You have a deep understanding of the Linux operating system and its ecosystem
- Experience working with the Linux shell and containerised applications
- You know your way around the DNS, TCP, TLS, (g)RPC and HTTP protocols and can troubleshoot them
- You have experience setting up and troubleshooting message brokers such as Kafka and Google Pub/Sub
- You are comfortable in the AWS/Google Cloud landscape
- You have already gained experience with tools such as Kubernetes and docker-compose
- Knowledge of at least one programming or scripting language
- Proven familiarity with operating system and computer network essentials
- You can quickly adapt to new tools, processes and challenges
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Barcelona office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Annual professional development fund
- The most up to date tools and hardware
- Private health insurance
- Language lessons (if desired)
- Enjoy the opportunity to pursue steep career development during the company's exciting growth phase
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Have fun together as a company with regular team events
- Get challenged and develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Be part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.