About the Job
We're looking for a motivated Digital Analyst (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and manage the data analysis of the marketing department.
In your day-to-day work, you'll focus on streamlining the data analysis of various stores of our portfolio company and develop reports accordingly as well as contributing to various projects.
In this role, you’ll:
- Create of analyses for the various online stores of our portfolio company
- Administrate the Google Tag Manager and responsibility of the Consent Management Tool for the different online stores of the portfolio company
- Be responsible for further development of reportings and dashboards with PowerBI and create tracking concepts
- Evaluate visitor behavior on the webshops and derivation of CRO potentials for testing
A degree with an analytical focus or professional experience in an analytical role, ideally in an eCommerce environment
Experience with Google Tag Manager, PowerBi as well as Google Big Query
Experience with Regex queries and SQL and knowledge of Google Analytics
Experience with data connectors, such as Funnel.io, Data Virtuality, etc.
Analytical mindset and strong passion for making data-driven decisions
Strong technological understanding and interest in digital innovations and trends (especially in the analytics environment)
Very good written and spoken English skills
Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Make a true impact in the e-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in Hamburg in Altona
- Contribution to your Deutschland Ticket (public transport)
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.