Senior Digital Brand Designer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, in this case is a digital health startup.
What will keep you challenged?
- Playing an active and hands-on role in defining our portfolio company’s brand
- Creation of beautiful, emotionally compelling and pixel-perfect interactive designs for both websites and landing pages
- Close cooperation with our portfolio company’s Design, Marketing, Demand Generation, Product and Engineering Teams to communicate design scenarios and prototypes
- Conceptualization of entire product campaigns
- Overseeing whole design lifecycles from ideation through to development and testing
- Spearheading the rapid iteration of prototypes, managing user testing and conducting research
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 5+ years in digital brand or marketing design, ideally at a SaaS company
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Design
- Mastery of common, modern design and prototyping tools (Sketch/Abstract, Zeplin, Invision, After Effects, Premiere Pro etc.)
- Good grasp of CSS and/or experience with Webflow
- A deep understanding of UX and UI design and affinity with design systems
- Familiarity with motion design and time-based media for the creation of product videos and tutorials
- An eye for detail and a demonstrated understanding of typography, color, and layout
- Ability to communicate and collaborate in a remote, distributed work environment
- Excellent presentation skills and flare for expertly justifying design preferences to internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding English verbal and written skills
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the digital health industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an operational venture capital firm that invests in early stage companies from a variety of industries such as digital health, robotics, and mobility amongst others. Our portfolio includes over 60 companies with different business models including B2C, B2B, SaaS, e-commerce and more. Within our company of over 100 professionals, over 15 teams offer their direct support to our portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales, business intelligence and many other fields. In 2020 Project A was named Germany's best VC by Business Insider magazine.