(Senior) Frontend Developer (m/f/d) - Logistics
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which connects customers with carriers through their software - digitalising logistics. They are driving for Europe’s largest e-commerce companies, mostly highly demanding clients.
What will keep you challenged?
- Building top-notch and intuitive frontends for internal use as well as for our portfolio company's customers
- Being part of an agile, smart and open minded development team
- Working closely together with experienced frontend, backend and full-stack developers, user experience experts and product designers
- Working with the team to evolve coding standards and best practices
- Getting better every day by taking on challenging tasks and learning from experienced peers
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Positive communication skills with the ability to listen to your team members
- Speaking up when noticing something that needs to be fixed
- Solid understanding and experience with at least one common frontend framework (e.g. VueJS, AngularJS or ReactJS)
- Passion to share knowledge and strive to learn from others
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery is a nice to have
- Constant drive for improving processes and thinking in long-term wins
- Enjoying writing solid code that’s easy to maintain and evolve
- Understanding that automatic tests are the key to success
- Fluency in English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the mobility & logistics industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Encouragement for a healthy lifestyle with in-office gym, and opportunities to relax in a cozy sleeping cabin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energised throughout the day
- Be part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.