About the Job
We’re looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Full Stack Dart / Flutter Engineer (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and support in setting new standards for secure and integrated workforce management.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll be responsible for driving the development of our flagship platform, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver high-impact features.
Join our portfolio company: A cutting-edge defence-tech SaaS start-up focused on revolutionising the way organisations manage and coordinate global networks of individuals and communities. Their innovative solutions empower both defence agencies and corporate entities with advanced tools for enhanced decision-making and operational efficiency.
In this role, you’ll:
- Write clean, secure, and well-tested code to solve complex business problems
- Apply the latest Flutter platform and libraries to build cross-platform applications.
- Lead a small team of developers, providing mentorship and support.
- Collaborate effectively within the team and across the organisation to achieve project.
- Proven experience developing high-quality mobile applications using Flutter and Dart
- Strong understanding of the Flutter framework and its ecosystem
- Proficiency in Dart programming language and familiarity with object-oriented programming principles
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
Please note that we are looking for support in the London office of our portfolio company.
Benefits and Perks
- Thrive in an inspiring, innovative, and diverse atmosphere, collaborating with intelligent colleagues from around the globe.
- Embrace challenges, expand your skill set, and experience rapid professional growth from day one.
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups.
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.