Senior Fullstack Engineer (Onsite) (m/f/d)
About the Job
We’re seeking an experienced Senior Fullstack Engineer to join one of our portfolio companies and support its engineering activities. In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on building and scaling their v2 software product with a sense of full ownership.
→ Join our portfolio company, a German climate tech company focused on decarbonising the global food industry. The startup’s visionary software allows manufacturers and retailers to calculate their emission scores and gain valuable insight into the environmental impact of their entire supply chain.
In this role, you’ll:
- Significantly contribute to building coding activities for our web applications, encompassing frontend, backend, and infrastructure development.
- Adjust and expand the tech stack when necessary, through informed experimentation.
- Help set up, improve, and manage the infrastructure, focusing on database structure, data pipelines, and analytics.
- Play a key role in establishing the groundwork of the engineering practices, aligning them with our broader operating model to attract and retain the best engineering talent across Europe.
- The tech stack, much like our business and product, is still in its early stages. Joining at this point means you will have the chance to define what tools and technologies will be used to build up our venture for years to come!
- The product includes multiple web applications based on a backend consisting of user input data, calculation models, and plug-ins to various emission factor/LCA databases.
- Frontend: React and Next.js
- Backend: Node.js w/Typescript, PostgreSQL, GraphQL
- Infra: AWS
- Prior experience in full-stack web applications, bonus if you have built full-stack web applications before
- Experience in an early-stage VC-backed startup (pre-seed/seed), preferably with a B2B business model
- Comfort in dealing with broad product requirements and participation in the product conceptualisation phase.
Strong capabilities in guiding teams through technical troubleshooting and delivering feedback on topics beyond just technical performance.
Please note that we are specifically seeking candidates in the Munich area. Eligibility to work in the EU and the ability to obtain a German Security clearance are required for this position.
Benefits and Perks
Be part of a professional network within the Project A family, with access to regular events, knowledge sharing and meetups
Attractive compensation package, including stock options
Financial and administrative support with your move to Berlin
Minimum of 25 vacation days per year
A mobility subscription that reduces or offsets your emissions from commuting
A Spotify subscription so you can do your most productive work
A fitness subscription so you can clear your head in your time out of the office
1000€ (flexible) learning budget
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.