Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer / DevOps (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing our portfolio company’s cloud architecture with new caching methods as well as planning and implementing technical performance optimisations
- Further developing the CI/CD process by means of automation, virtualisation, pipelines and the release processes
- Planning and developing technical products with their team and drive our portfolio company forward technically with a broad tech stack
- Working in an agile environment with an experienced development team, stakeholders such as UX managers and product owners, and long-time external colleagues
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Degree in computer science or comparable qualification.
- Experience in the realisation of e-commerce architectures and products (e.g. Shopware, Shopify or Magento)
- Several years of experience with PHP and one of its modern framework (e.g. Symfony), Jenkins as well as DevOps knowledge (e.g. Docker)
- An agile way of working e.g. with Git, JIRA and Confluence are normal for you.
- Ideas and suggestions for improvement? Our portfolio company will listen!
- MySQL etc.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Above all, a friendly team in which you are welcome as a person and in which the joy of work and development prospects are at the forefront!
- Challenging and supportive environment with motivated colleagues, where you are expected to achieve something, but where you can learn a lot and have fun
- Challenging software and system landscape
- A cool office with a filled refrigerator, many benefits and HVV Card.
- An attractive compensation
- A long-term development perspective in a growing company
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an operational venture capital firm that invests in early stage companies from a variety of industries such as digital health, robotics, and mobility amongst others. Our portfolio includes over 60 companies with different business models including B2C, B2B, SaaS, e-commerce and more. Within our company of over 100 professionals, over 15 teams offer their direct support to our portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales, business intelligence and many other fields. In 2020 Project A was named Germany's best VC by Business Insider magazine.