About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Senior Full Stack Engineer to join one of our portfolio companies and support its engineering practices.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on enhancing the technical infrastructure, take the lead on various technical decisions and have a key role as the last member of the founding team.
→ Join our portfolio company, a German ClimateTech company focused on decarbonising the global food industry. The startup’s visionary software allows manufacturers and retailers to calculate their emission scores and gain valuable insight into the environmental impact of their entire supply chain.
In this role, you’ll:
- Be responsible coding for both frontend and backend with a sense of full ownership
- Take ownership of the product including overseeing the technical strategy, architecture, best practices and technology stack
- Set up and improve the technical infrastructure with a focus on database structure, data pipelines and analytics
- Actively talk to users to shape and build a highly desirable product
- Grow and oversee the Engineering and Product teams
- Set the foundations for the best in engineering practices
- You are proficient to use technologies such as; Frontend: Next.js w/ Typescript
Backend: Node.js w/ Typescript, PostgreSQL
- You have experience with architectural patterns of large, highly scalable applications
- You have worked in an early stage startup (pre-seed/seed), preferably with a B2B business model
- You feel comfortable guiding teams through technical troubleshooting and delivering feedback on topics beyond technical performance
- You are well versed in working with broad product requirements and enjoy participating in the product conceptualisation phase
- You are passionate about climate and/or food-related topics
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
Be part of a professional network within the Project A family, with access to regular events, knowledge sharing and meet ups
Attractive compensation package, including stock options
Financial and administrative support with your move to Berlin
Minimum of 25 vacation days per year
A mobility subscription that reduces or offsets your emissions from commuting
A Spotify subscription so you can do your most productive work
A fitness subscription so you can clear your head in your time out of the office
1000€ (flexible) learning budget
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.