(Senior) Fullstack Software Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member for one of our portfolio companies that offers a data-driven price automation for e-commerce. They have a strong and complementary founding team that already brought on board the business side and a great technical mind.
What will keep you challenged?
- Building the backbone for cloud-based software platform
- Writing clean, functional code on front and back end
- Shaping the tech stack for the software
- Collaborating with machine learning engineers and data engineers to operationalize machine learning models
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 3-5 years of professional experience in building data-driven applications
- Genuine interest in programming and broad knowledge in common high-level languages
- Hands-on experience in DevOps tasks as well as state of the art knowledge in concepts and tools (i.e. CI/CD, Docker, AWS, Git, Mongo DB
- Ability to see through complex architectures and communicate technical ideas
- Interest in machine learning
- Ambition to build tomorrow´s innovation ladder in this fast growing software segment
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in a data-driven company
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Enjoy the opportunity to pursue steep career development during the company's exciting launch phase
- Cozy office in Berlin with free coffee, beverages, fruits and snacks
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.