Senior Golang Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies in sunny Barcelona. Their product is a Big Data ecosystem that manages ClickHouse services and other integrated add-ons.
What will keep you challenged?
- Designing back-end micro-services that are efficient and stable so our portfolio company can deliver the best service for their clients
- Writing code that is simple, readable, testable and maintainable
- Coaching less experienced engineers and new joiners
- Covering the code you write with tests
- Writing documentation for the micro-services you develop
Which traits contribute to your success?
- +3 years of recent industry experience as a back-end engineer
- Production grade knowledge in Golang, coupled with excellent general software engineering skills
- Experience in software design
- Proficiency with Git
- Experience building and/or running large-scale applications
- Strong AWS/Google cloud knowledge and/or Kubernetes experience is preferred
- Interest and experience in at least one further technology stack is a plus
- Experience with micro-services architecture, distributed systems is a plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Barcelona office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Annual professional development fund
- The most up-to-date tools and hardware
- Private health insurance
- Language lessons (if desired)
- Enjoy the opportunity to pursue steep career development during the company's exciting growth phase
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Have fun together as a company with regular team events
- Be part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.