We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies who is revolutionizing the healthcare industry. Since the very beginning, the company has been committed to providing customers with a platform that enables them to find the best personal medical care all over the world.
What will keep you challenged?
- Full Funnel Marketing Strategy: Identifying, leading and prioritizing initiatives based on opportunity size and potential business impact
- Strategic and budget responsibility for planning, implementing and managing marketing efforts across different channels (SEA, Facebook, GDN & Native, affiliate, partnerships)
- Identifying opportunities for growth into new corridors or treatment categories and working together with sales, CRM and business development
- Working closely with the marketing and product team on a global B2C strategy
- Working closely with the B2B team to shape and execute marketing and CRM partner solutions
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Proven experience in managing digital marketing campaigns across multiple major ads channels like Meta & Google ads. Being comfortable with taking over, if needed, some operational aspects of campaign management
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Being creative and quickly understanding the big picture while keeping an eye for detail to ensure high quality
- Being numbers driven, thinking analytically and having a strong knowledge of ROI-driven marketing
- Fluent in German and English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Making a true impact in the Digital Health industry and having the opportunity to improve people’s lives
- Well-equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- A true “no politics, no bullshit” mentality with fast decision making processes and fast outcomes
- Thriving within an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events, off-sites, and weekly after work drinks at the office
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choosing from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Apply below and become a part of our success story!