Senior Growth Marketing Manager - B2B2C (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our Munich based portfolio companies which provides a meeting place for shoppers and product experts. They aim to bridge the gap between the offline and online retail world by bringing the kind of curated, face-to-face advice from the offline world to the E-Commerce sphere.
What will keep you challenged?
- Building and refining processes to drive a scalable growth marketing machine that considers different personas, geographies, industries and channels
- Driving high impact initiatives and game-changing projects based on an in-depth understanding of strategic growth and KPI management
- Measuring all activities against KPIs to quantify success and identify further improvement opportunities
- Attracting new customers whilst engaging with existing customers by coordinating and delivering user-facing marketing activities including emails, campaigns, webinars, launch communications
- Close collaboration with design, client success, content and product teams
- Being an exceptional copywriter and savvy on different communication channels and with multifarious styles
- Pitch new ideas, iterate our approach, and act quickly to grow our brand
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 3-5+ years relevant experience in performance marketing, social media marketing, and growth marketing and communications (B2B and/ or B2B2C), preferably at an e-commerce Tech/ SaaS company
- A deep understanding of customer behavior and how digital marketing should be optimized to contribute to growth goals and conversion through the user funnel
- A love for storytelling and a natural ability to engage and inspire users
- An analytical mindset that continuously evaluates the current structure to find potential changes and improvements, whilst solving problems on-the-go
- An autonomous attitude, and by association, an aversion to micro-management
- Prior experience in engaging with external stakeholders in negotiation and execution of projects and proven people management experience
- Experience of using email marketing platforms such as MailChimp, Hubspot, or Intercom, ActiveCampaign
- Able to simplify, communicate, and sell ideas to multiple groups of stakeholders, with a relentless enthusiasm to over-deliver on targets and expectations
- You have a self-starter mentality and an preference for executing projects on an operational level
- Exceptional German and English communication skills, both in writing and speaking
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Munich office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Marketplace & E-Commerce industry by joining a highly innovative and disruptive technology company
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Munich
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Enjoy the opportunity to pursue steep career development during the company's exciting launch phase
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.