Senior Growth Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Monitoring and optimizing all acquisition and retention funnels
- Experimenting and scaling new acquisition and retention campaigns
- Driving B2B lead generation strategies
- Creating and executing marketing strategies which involves content marketing, building channel strategies, and experimenting with different growth methods
- Collaborating with the Sales and Marketing teams to support them with achieve their targets
- Continuously optimizing the growth stack
- Working closely together with Web-Agencies, who supports our portfolio company with optimizing their website
- Improve our portfolio companies paid channels by working together with Performance Marketing Agencies
- Developing strategies in close cooperation with the Head of Marketing and Head of Sales
Our portfolio company's Marketing stack
Pipedrive, Active Campaign, Zapier, Google Analytics, KWFinder, Google Search Console, Intercom, BigQuery, Klipfolio, Google Data Studio, Wordpress, Salesforce, Tag Manager, LeadForensics, ClearBit
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in growth and performance marketing
- Very good project management skills and a proven track record in leading projects from beginning to end
- A data-driven mindset and “do-er” personality
- Being proactive, flexible, and having an agile working style
- Ability to work closely with different departments such as Marketing, Product, and Sales
- BYOS - Bring your own stack and improve what our portfolio company is currently work with!
- Fluency in English (knowledge of French and Spanish are a plus)
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the B2B SaaS industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Vienna
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.