(Senior) Growth Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member for our Marketing team at Project A Ventures. We are increasingly investing in early stage B2B companies that need experienced marketers setting the foundation for future growth. This is a very versatile role that will allow you to work directly with founders of a variety of B2B businesses ranging from SAAS to marketplaces. Understanding the different business models and the current growth stage of our portfolio companies, you will be working at the intersection of marketing, sales, data and product.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for the planning and execution of digital B2B marketing channels (incl. SEO / SEA, LinkedIn, Facebook, content marketing) to bring in qualified leads
- Coming up with creative B2B growth strategies by combining marketing & sales and adapting channels to fit the business requirements while collaborating with the sales team to understand ideal customer profile, customer journey and lead handover
- Enabling sales team with marketing materials like pitch decks, white paper, case studies by building scalable content creation processes (sprints)
- Setting up tracking, measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, and assets against goals. Combining web analytics and CRM data to optimize along the whole B2B funnel
- Building and optimizing landing pages or first websites using tools such as Unbounce, Webflow, Hubspot CMS and integrate them with no-code tools to CRM solutions
- Collaborating with our marketing automation manager to set up marketing automation tools and implement inbound and outbound outreach
- Collaborating with internal customer acquisition team, agencies and freelancers & participating in weekly sales and marketing meetings by taking initiative to continuously improve the collaboration
- Developing strong relationships with marketing teams across our portfolio companies & organising regular exchange sessions to keep them up to date to the latest trends and best practices in the B2B space
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in digital marketing, sales or BI - ideally in a B2B early stage or high-growth company
- Skilled in programming languages - knowledge of B2B mar-tech tool landscape & experience with A/B testing and conversion optimization is a big plus
- Adaptability to fast-paced environments and challenging situations, a fast-learner and hypothesis-driven to set new standards in digital B2B marketing
- A very good understanding of how sales teams work
- A natural networker with the ability to manage cross-functional stakeholders and collaborate with different teams & to bridge marketing, sales, product and data functions
- Excellent communication skills in English, with an ability to explain concepts to facilitate discussion and deeper levels of understanding across departments - German is a plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in the BERLIN office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with us:
- Make your ideas count and shape the development of our portfolio companies - at Project A you can really make a difference in the venture capital scene
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one and profit from continuous learning and develop both personally and professionally
- Well equipped and modern office with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Become part of a highly professional and motivated team and work in an open and harmonious working atmosphere
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Gain an instant network within our Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups... the next one maybe even organized by you!
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.