We are looking for:
A new member for our Marketing team at Project A. The team is a group of curious data-driven experts helping our portfolio companies with everything marketing. Their support covers all areas of performance marketing, customer engagement tactics, content marketing and above-the-line initiatives.
What will keep you challenged?
- Conceptualising, developing and executing marketing strategies on different acquisition channels for multiple portfolio companies with different business models
- Monitoring and optimizating various SEA, Display, Retargeting, and Native campaigns, landing pages, and creatives in alignment with given KPIs (CPO, CPL, CPA, ROI, ROAS)
- Managing the assigned budgets to positively steer campaign and channel performance
- Developing innovative account structures and strategies to achieve business goals and drive success, as well as evaluating campaign performance by conducting analysis and creating reports that support both past and future data-driven actions and hypotheses
- Verifying campaign settings and tracking and taking the necessary actions to solve any issues that might occur
- Onboarding and training team members and colleagues from Project A portfolio companies, while serving as a data-driven and performance marketing advocate
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Several years of experience in the area of Performance Marketing / Growth marketing, ideally in a startup environment. App Marketing is a big plus
- A good understanding of Online Marketing and its different channels and platforms. How they support each other and the differences and contrasts expected in running campaigns and their results
- Hands-on experience with at least some of these tools: Google Ads Editor, Facebook Business Manager, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads, Taboola, Outbrain, Adjust, Google Data Studio or third-party bidding tools
- Strong familiarity with Google Shopping and feed management, with the specific targeting capabilities of Display platforms as well as with the fragmented ad networks and programmatic landscape
- Expertise in using Excel and Google spreadsheets, feel comfortable and confident working with numbers and enjoy analyzing and interpreting data. Basic SQL knowledge is a plus
- Excellent communication skills/fluent in English, with a good understanding of German
Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote-friendly – Work anywhere in Germany or take advantage of our beautiful and well-equipped office at the heart of Berlin
- Choose your tech – Macbook/Windows/Linux laptop and optional screen
- Career growth – Access to internal workshops, knowledge sharing meetups, PAV Academy professional training opportunities, industry conferences, and other personal development possibilities
- Subsidized products and services, including meal vouchers, German language classes, a bike leasing program, and discounts on services of our portfolio companies and various other brands
- Wellness – 24/7 access to counselling specialists, free subscription to workplace wellbeing platform Unmind, weekly online yoga classes
- Paid team and company events
- Social activities – Hang out with co-workers during and after-hours (Slack or IRL, you decide), grab lunch or coffee with randomly assigned teammates, and disconnect from everything to spend quality time in outdoor activities
- Visa application support and relocation package
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.
With 32 nationalities and over 25 spoken languages, we’re confident that you’ll feel right at home. We look forward to your application.