About the Job
We're looking for an experienced (Senior) Growth Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and help manage its operations strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you will be responsible for the top funnel growth of the company. With your SEA and SEO strategy, you ensure that potential customers find the company online effortlessly and cost-effectively. With your extensive CRO knowledge, you will optimize their website, including CTAs, so that the quality of the leads improve and they see a significant increase in their conversion rates. In addition to acquiring new customers, targeted product marketing is your biggest lever.
Join our portfolio company: A German company focused on enabling metalwork businesses and customers to cut costs and delivery times by streamlining processes. The startup developed an innovative B2C digital platform that offers new levels of efficiency and productivity.
In this role, you’ll:
- Oversee new customer acquisitions and your main focus would be on performing data analysis, developing strategies and further implementing those strategies
- Manage and optimize the performance in the acquisition funnel: from awareness to action, from paid ads to sign up
- Perform A/B testing, establish relevant KPIs, and generate reports that are easy to understand, even for those outside your team
- Ensure the product team's latest developments are highlighted in campaigns, on the website, and in blog content, in collaboration with subject matter experts
- Explore innovative formats to engage leads and customers, and encouraging them to try out new features
- A professional background in the field of conversion and optimization. Preferably acquired within a fast-paced startup environment
- Proficiency in utilizing Google tools (Search Console, Analytics, Ads) and SEO tools (Ryte, Sistrix), as well as WordPress
- Recognized for a hands-on approach to tasks
- Ability to merge a growth hacking mindset with strong analytical capabilities
- Capable of completing tasks autonomously while also thriving in a team environment
- Can you create assets yourself in Canva? That's a plus
- Excellent German and English proficiency
Please note eligibility to work within the EU is required for this role.
Benefits and Perks
- Make a true impact in the Manufacturing as a Service industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Stuttgart
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energised throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.