(Senior) HR Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our Berlin-based portfolio companies. By bringing in the market the must-have combo of software-product experience and automotive hardware & safety engineering, they are already becoming a leading autonomous driving company.
What will keep you challenged?
- Playing a key role in the company’s success by helping stabilize their growth at all times.
- Guiding the transition from candidate recruitment to newcomer onboarding, by handling daily people operations (HR documents, payroll, taxes) and by supporting their people development processes based on a dedicated feedback culture
- Directly reporting to the Global People Lead
- Trustworthy advice to the team and management on all personnel-related issues
- Confident handling of organizational tools such as people management software, performance development tracking, and Excel
- Certified experience in preparatory payroll as well as good knowledge of German working law, wage tax, and social security issues
- Organization, implementation, and development of on- and offboarding processes
- Assisting international newcomers with visa processes and integration in Berlin
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Relevant people operations experience within a fast-paced organization
- Experience in payroll and HR matters like: German working law, wage tax, social security issues etc.
- Good communication skills, proactive mindset, hands-on mentality and being a team-player
- Independent, structured, and analytical approach to solving problems
- Being detail-oriented and able to handle information confidentially
- Ideally an interest in deep-tech and mobility
- Passion for people in an intercultural environment
- Fluency in German and English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the BERLIN office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Mobility Services industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Flexible working policies with possible support for your relocation
- Highly employee-friendly stock option plan and contribution to your monthly public transport ticket in Berlin
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.