Senior Java Developer (m/f/d)
Engineering · Berlin · Full-time · Mid-level
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-Team.
What will keep you challenged?
- Responsibility for professional development of scalable IT systems for and with our ventures
- Selection of appropriate technologies and architecture discussions within our team
- Programming with a clean, testable code
- Quality assurance through testing and code reviews
- Sharing of knowledge and willingness to learn
- Working on different ventures' projects
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Depth knowledge and experience in Java and working with databases
- Passion for professional software development (algorithms, design patterns, clean code, agile processes, data structures)
- Independent and goal-oriented working style
- Confident handling of architectural concepts and design patterns, good knowledge of technology
- A hands-on mentality
- Native-level of German skills and fluent in English
Some technologies you will be working with:
- Java 8, Spring, Tomcat
- PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Microservices architecture
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on recently founded companies
- Working independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.