(Senior) Java Developer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies whose main goal is to make the infamous Marketing Flywheel spin. Therefore, brands focus on creating an exceptional customer experience for every single customer while at the same time allocating their marketing budgets to the right activities. The smart leveraging of customer data is the key to achieve this.
What will keep you challenged?
- Designing, developing and deploying web applications, microservices and APIs primarily using Java
- Writing testable, maintainable and high-quality codes as well as taking on operational responsibility for the components that you developed
- Working with a supportive team to get things done with the right mix of quality and agility
- As a more Senior Developer you also contribute your data engineering skills to the team
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 3-5 years of experience in software development using Java technologies and frameworks
- Practical experience in designing and building web applications using microservice architecture
- Profound Knowledge in distributing data stores and streaming applications (with Cassandra, Kafka, Flink, Spark, or similar)
- Understanding of data modeling, algorithms and data transformation techniques
- For the Senior Role: Data Engineering Experience is a huge plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin or Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact and define the premiere new standard in the Marketing Industry
- Work on the forefront of AI-driven software that puts the customer at the center of everything
- Well equipped and modern offices in Berlin and Hamburg as well as remote working policy
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.