About the Job
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Key Account Manager / BPO Business (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies to turn the company's vision into reality and drive growth.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on streamlining the key account management strategy and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German customer service platform focused on connecting companies with support experts located around the globe. The startup collaborates with more than 30,000 service professionals, enabling them to offer remote support to companies through its innovative digital platform.
In this role, you’ll:
- Be responsible for identifying and attracting new mid-market and large companies to our managed service, as well as further developing our international go-to-market strategies
- Actively leverage your strong, existing network and continuously expand it to maximise potential and develop new business opportunities
- Convince customers on-site, determining their needs and deriving concepts with the aim of building long-term relationships based on trust
- Be a product ambassador to position yourself as an innovation leader and report your successes directly to the Vice President of Sales.
- Be responsible for independent operational sales processes and set up data-driven sales systems to identify and leverage optimisation potential along the entire process chain.
- Extensive sales experience (B2B SaaS/Sales 5+ years) and a solid network in the business process outsourcing industry
- Extensive network with contacts from enterprise companies Sales skills, and charisma distinguish your character
- Structured and result-oriented way of working, with entrepreneurial and analytical understanding
- Fluent German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in the Munich office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Make a true impact in the Business Service industry
- Well-equipped and modern office in the heart of Munich
- Great and diverse team
- Quick development opportunities and steep learning curve
- Unique and supportive company culture with many shared events
- Extra benefits like JobLunch, JobRad, pension benefits, corporate benefits programs, sports offers, and company parties
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.
With 32 nationalities and over 25 spoken languages, we’re confident that you’ll feel right at home. We look forward to your application.