We are looking for:
A Legal Counsel (m/f/d) for our latest portfolio company that democratizes financial services for the working class. An international, intercultural team of serial founders and experienced executives is waiting for you. The company is well capitalized and supported by European and US top-tier VCs and various Business Angels.
What will keep you challenged?
- Ensuring compliance with the internal controls, statutory regulations and other formalities, especially in the fields of IT/IP, Data Protection, Commercial Legal Protection
- Calculating and handling legal risks in business and decision-making processes
- Drafting legal documents such as contracts, statements, agreements etc.
- Handling possible litigations
- Keeping up with current regulatory changes and contributing to the enhancement of the knowledge base of the company’s legal department
- Managing relationships with both external law firms and internal stakeholders
- Managing legal partners in M&A and due diligence processes
- Ensuring legal due diligence compliance
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 3+ years of professional experience in a top tier law firm in the fields of IT/IP, Data Protection and/or Commercial Legal Protection
- Full abilitation to practice law, including at least two successfully completed state examinations
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and a solution-oriented, out-of-the-box thinking style
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills as well as excellent prioritization abilities
- Great communication skills, ability to present information in a clear and structured manner
- Proficiency in both written and spoken German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Join an experienced founding team and an open feedback culture across all departments
- Make a true impact in the fintech industry
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities guarantee a steep learning curve from day one
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office or someone who is open to travel on a regular basis. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
- Additional Benefits: 30 vacation days + flexible working hours, min 80% mobile work allowance, Company pension scheme, Discounts at 1500+ shops and services, strongly subsidised gym membership, Job Bike
Apply below and become a part of our success story!