About the Job
We are looking for an experienced Logistics Manager to join our portfolio company and develop its operations strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you'll focus on streamlining 3PL relationships, supporting on digitising processes, and ensuring that logistics processes are cost efficient.
Join our portfolio company: A German company that changes the way the construction industry buys its materials.
The startup has an international, intercultural team of serial founders and experienced executives. The company is well capitalised and supported by European top tier VCs and construction tech experts, among others.
In this role, you’ll:
- Build the Logistics department for a fast-growing global organisation
- Create and strengthen 3PL relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business model to be able to implement logistics
concepts and processes that are cost efficient and of a high fulfilment standard
- Orchestrating end-to-end execution of the global transportation of goods
- Integrate logistics with technology to automise and digitalise processes
- Establish business modelling for warehousing and storage solutions
- Experience in Logistics / Supply chain management with B2B focus, especially in
operations management, process design and development
- Possess empathetic and winning attitude when it comes to building relationships with key
stakeholders across the industry
- Detail-oriented mindset and the ability to manage simultaneously multiple projects across the globe
- Have out-of-the-box problem solving abilities in order to quickly and effectively solve any
issues that may arise
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in the global logistics industry
- Vocational training in logistics (Ausbildung), as an add-on a Master’s Degree in
Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Fulfil a role with entrepreneurial freedom and take a pre-validated business model to the next level
- Join an experienced founding team of serial and 2nd time founders
- Attractive base and bonus compensation program
- Collaboration with top tier investors and angles (incl. various unicorn founders) as well as leading market experts
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.