Senior Manager Corporate Consolidation (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our international portfolio companies, with the headquarters in Austria. They are leading innovators and full-service providers within their digital commerce industry and they are represented in 90 markets and have 7 offices across the globe.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for the consolidation of group-wide reportings according to IFRS and the associated sub-reports for the various stakeholders (executive global management, shareholders, banks, insurance companies, auditors, tax consultants)
- Active participation in the preparation of the budget and forecast for the individual companies for P&L, balance sheet, cash flow planning, as well as for group reporting
- Treasury management: ensuring the liquidity of all legal entities in the group, managing the banks and accounts as well as creating a well-founded weekly liquidity forecast
- Creation of the annual transfer price documentation including verification and adaptation to the respective business model and legal requirements
- Supervision of cross-company projects in the financial sector
- Execution of cost as well as further development of controlling
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed university degree with an economic orientation or corresponding comparable training
- In-depth knowledge as a CPA, ACCA, auditor, tax advisor or similar
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in consolidation, ideally from listed companies in the manufacturing sector
- Knowledge of consolidation and IFRS
- Knowledge of the consolidation software LucaNet and Anaplan or comparable software is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel and Power Pivot
- Reliability, flexibility, resilience and a structured way of working
- Great communications skills in English and a at least basic knowledge of German skills
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Koblach office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Take advantage of employee discount opportunities, company benefits, health benefits, and partner programs
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.