Senior Manager Group Accounting (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, a B2C e-commerce company located in Hamburg. They meet customer expectations by providing a full-cycle customer journey selling complete high-quality, house-related projects bringing nature into homes.
What will keep you challenged?
- Preparing Group Financial Statements under German GAAP (monthly and yearly) and potentially IFRS in the future
- Reviewing and analysing local subsidiaries' monthly and annual financial statements and their transition to German GAAP
- Being in charge of intercompany reconciliations and monthly consolidated financial statements with debt, expense, income and capital consolidation as well as first time consolidation
- Business Partner and Specialist for Group entities in accounting matters
- Credit facility management, including monitoring and calculation of compliance with debt covenants, interest rate calculation etc. in collaboration with our Sr. Group Financial Controller
- Preparing regular Bank reports in collaboration with our Sr. Group Financial Controller
- Implementing and supporting various group projects in the financial department (e.g. transfer pricing, capitalization of intangible assets, inventory valuation)
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Graduate in Business Administration with a focus on taxes, accounting, auditing or a similar field
- More than 5 years of relevant professional experience in a tax consultancy, auditing firm and or as a Group Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of German GAAP and corporate taxes; German, UK or French GAAP is a plus
- Familiarity with DATEV, Sage and LucaNet or other consolidation software
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package, especially Excel
- Experience with internet businesses or rather dynamic companies is a plus
- Good communication skills and ability to moderate and provide guidance to multi-functional teams
- Fluency in English and German
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the e-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in Hamburg in Altona
- Contribution to your HVV Profi Card (public transport)
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.