About the Job
We are looking for a passionate (Senior) Marketing Manager - B2B (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and drive lead generation for their solar installation business, touching on all facets of the sales funnel.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on developing, implementing and optimising measurable and scalable sales enablement strategies, increasing brand awareness and developing a strong and loyal customer base.
Join our portfolio company: A German operation focused on accelerating the transition to renewable energy through solar systems. The fast-growing company has set itself the goal of becoming a market leader in the solar industry and offers its customers a full range of services: from the digital configuration of solar solutions to the online sale of components and the installation of complete solar solutions.
In this role, you’ll:
- Develop and implement go-to-market (GTM) strategies across multiple channels that drive sales pipelines and revenue growth (SEO, CRM, events…)
- Be responsible for Brand positioning- analyse the market, customer needs and competitors with the aim of determining the ICP Lead generation through various channels and measures
- Drive and execute our portfolio company’s content strategy to provide a stellar customer experience
- Optimise the end-to-end funnel, from first click to sale - analysing user behaviours, attributes and lead stages
- Analyse CRM data to define customer segmentations and come up with high impact demand generation programmes that engage and advance interest across the prospect and customer lifecycle
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to optimise customer engagement
- Take ownership of the strategic development, execution and optimization of all marketing and communication activities as well as the corresponding budgets for our portfolio company
- Nurture clients through data-driven and personal communication via Hubspot/Clever Reach
- Create and deliver detailed reports to the management team to address ways to improve conversions and revenue results
- Content & event planning
- Forecasting of MQLs and campaign execution to meet targets
- 2 - 3+ years professional experience in B2B Marketing with demonstrated success in creating and managing complex marketing campaigns
- Passionate about testing and setting up new workflows, taking advantage of high-performing marketing automation techniques
- Analytical and data-driven mindset
- Ability to drive projects to completion and organise/prioritise work for yourself and the teams
- Experience with Hubspot is a plus
- Business fluent German and English proficiency (written and spoken)
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Make a real impact on the renewable energy market through solar solutions
- Work on a fast growing project in one of the most exciting markets
- Let yourself be challenged and develop professional skills through the assumption of responsibility and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Join an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.